4 Weeks of Revolution


Regular readers know that I love to work out, but needed an extra kick in my routine. Over the past 2 years I've become redundantly bored with various martial arts and any type of Yoga and Pilates. I've slowly fallen in love with Jillian Michaels, and have given most every one of her long term routines a try. This go around, I'm using her newest - Revolution. Four weeks in {a third of the program}, and I have to say - I'm extremely pleased with everything.

The videos are refreshing - she's really tightened it up as far as gab and useful creative moves. So far I've used Workouts 1, 2, 3 and 4 for phase 1 and Cardio 1 for phase 1. I like the moves, I love the focus on technique and the tinier, very appropriate bursts of motivational talk.

I've lost a half inch to a full inch in every part of my body, even though I'm not over weight and have just completed Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. It's very surprising. I honestly don't know where the inches are sneaking away from. I must have hidden bulk all up my backside that I can't see.

The videos work - Revolution, Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred have all been amazing. If you're here looking to see if you'll like the videos, if you'll actually lose weight, etc...the answer is a resounding YES! Just do it! From a person who completed P90X a few years back, I have to say, these videos fit into the day much better and the results are every bit as spectacular.

I'll be back in 4 more weeks to gab away about Phase 2 - see you then!  
 


 

Popular Posts