Tag, I'm It!

So, our computer is having a hard drive meltdown AGAIN! I'm not a computer whiz, but if it were my guess, I think the problems come from the huge network and fancy upgrades it has had. When I had boring old computers, I never had a problem. Now I have at least a problem a month. I don't even know what I wanted to blog about today because I can't get to my 2012 blog calendar -BUT- it has given me the perfect opportunity to fit in a TAG DAY! Plus some random photos from my camera memory card.

I have been tagged by Juliet via A Purple Sky. I am really bad at playing blog games because I don't have a lot of wiggle room in my schedge. NOTE: I won't be offended by anyone who doesn't want to play *promise*

The Rules
  • Post these rules
  • Post 11 random things about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions that the tagger has created for you in their tag post
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
  • Pick 11 people to tag and go to each person's blog that you chose to let them know they've been tagged
  • No spamming people - just let them know they've been tagged

11 Random Things About Me
  • If I had to choose only one food to eat the rest of my life, it would be Mozzarella Caprese.
  • I often plan out what I would do if there were ever an apocalyptic event.
  • I still think vampires will get me at night, so I sleep with the covers over my neck.
  • I secretly hope everyday that my kids will nap at least 2 hours so I can get lots of work done.
  • I am ghetto about everything - I never have a lot of spices on hand, cleaning products, sauces or staples, so I'm always stuck making due.
  • When I run out of toilet paper, I use the cardboard toilet paper roll.
  • I never fold laundry. I wash, I separate and I leave everything in baskets for everyone else to handle themselves. If they want to live out of the basket, so be it.
  • I drink at least 3 cups of strong coffee a day.
  • I have a really bad habit of picking my lip. It's some sort of strange stress thing that I've been doing since childhood. It doesn't hurt -but- the more stress, the worse the pick. When I really think about what I'm doing, I get pretty grossed out. I try everyday not to do it.
  • I'm allergic to a lot of random synthetic ingredients. If I use regular over the counter products, I have all sorts of crazy physical reactions. I haven't used store products for over a year.
  • I have a huge crush on Damon from Vampire Diaries and feel like such a nerd because of it.

Questions from Juliet for Me to Answer
  • What do you love about blogging? I would have to say, knowing that my family and friends are reading. Even though we're far from each other I know they can be a part of my life every day.
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In our house, in Missouri with my business doing amazingly well, the kids in private elementary school, my husband making over $100k a year, hopefully happy and in good shape and with a MILLION CATS!
  • Makeup I can't live without? I don't wear makeup/makeup often, but I do wear lip balm from my shop every day. I really can't live without it. Sweet orange is my fave!
  • Favorite sport? Cheerleading, competition squads. It is too a sport!
  • Favorite book? My Crazy Cousin Courtney
  • Favorite author? Thich Nhat Hanh
  • Favorite subject in school? I always loved psychology
  • Dream job? The one I have now. Owning and operating my own solid natural body care company. I am thankful everyday that I am successfully doing one of the things I have always wanted to do. The other was to own a small French bistro.
  • Favorite place I've ever been? Hands down, Louisiana.
  • What's my favorite hobby? Cooking
  • What is true love to me? True love to me is the comfortable friendship that's there when the "honeymoon phase" is over. The calm coolness of two people talking, caring, helping, sharing, being honest, letting down walls that you've never let down before and letting each other further in every day. It's the days when you stop seeing what's on the outside, know everything that's on the inside and live with each other like two bodiless souls.

The People I Tag

My Questions for You
  1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  2. What was your first kiss like?
  3. What is your all-time favorite food?
  4. What is the funniest sneaky thing you've ever done?
  5. What do you hate doing more than anything else?
  6. Who do you like talking to the most?
  7. What is your biggest regret?
  8. What joke do you remember off the top of your head?
  9. What's the scariest story you've ever heard?
  10. Who makes you mad more often than anyone else?
  11. If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you would buy?

P.S. Let me know when you play {if you play, remember, not offended if you don't!} because I am DYING to read your answers!

Popular Posts