I Messed Up

I was looking through old photos from my Facebook albums and instantly realized, my boys are getting SO BIG! They are just about 16 months, so they still have the same squishy little faces, but they are longer and completely non-infant like. I see them every day so until I'm searching through old photos, I don't see the change. It made me so sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this again {soooo not feeling that way}, I just realize that they are turning into their dad a little more every day {who is an amazing man so that's not bad either}.
~ Oldies ~


To make matters really bad! They needed a haircut and wouldn't sit still for me to give them the usual. I straight ran buzz clippers through their hair all in one size and now they look like real boys! I had to change a leaky diaper in the middle of the night and was emotionally distraught when Parker was giving me baby faces but looked like a little man. Ugh! It broke my heart ~ I killed the baby hair! I can't wait until there little angel baby locks grow back. I won't ever do that again.


Total subject change {I'm so mad at myself; must focus on something else!} ~ Check out what I did with half my leftover wonton wrappers from my Banana à La Mode recipe! If anyone makes that recipe and has wontons left over: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, mix 2 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil, brush one side of each wonton wrapper, flip them over and fill with a teaspoon of any cooked filling you want {really, anything!}. Fold, press them together on the edges and bake for 10-12 minutes. They were amazing! I did a Missouri style BBQ wonton. I'm thinking of doing a goat cheese and strawberry wonton for brunch - Nummers!




Popular Posts