Happy 5th

This past weekend was a crazy one. I hope everyone had a very happy and safe 4th of July. Our 3 day weekend started with a super early and ridiculously HOT show at the Downtown Hampton Market Place in Hampton, VA. I was sweating from 7:30am until we packed up and headed out at 1:30pm. When we got home I ended up passing out on the couch for a few hours.


In the afternoon we went suit shopping for something secret I’ll announce later in the week. Jaime found this hot little Tommy Hilfiger charcoal grey pinstripe number that looks amazing on him. I love an in shape guy in a nice suit.


Sunday we got up early and went to a Party at Blanca’s house. It was a lot of fun. The kids were in the pool with us for a few hours. Even though they don’t swim it was enough to knock them out. They went down for what I thought would be a late 2nd nap around 6:00pm and didn’t wake up until 9:30am the next morning! We had a great time. I missed the kids but the break was sort of unexpected and fantastic. We ended up staying the night.


Monday was not only the 4th of July but also our 3 year anniversary. We had a few things we thought about doing but didn’t end up doing anything because of the thunderstorms. I got super sleepy playing on the computer while Jaime watched a man movie and ended up passing out so early we still have all of our fireworks - c'est la vie!

Treasury of the Day : in my Tropical Paradise

Popular Posts