Hello World

I haven't been blogging since the big blog glitch of last week. For those of you who don't know or maybe didn't notice, Blogger had some huge problem. For me it started with my Friday post disappearing and reappearing. Then all the sudden my last two posts and my new layout were gone. They have the blog problem fixed, posts back but my layout is MIA and I have small title glitches and little hiccups everywhere. What a pain. So a small recap of what I've been up to.


I've been cooking a lot. My best two recipes is an amazing from scratch caprese pizza and my mom's killer she crab soup.  Don't adjust your monitor, those are amazing deep brown kumatos on my pizza. 



Then I've been on a lot of walks with the kids and honeysuckles have sprouted like crazy all around our neighborhood. Yeah, I've been eating a lot of those too. We also have wild strawberries - I'm not touching those. I've heard a lot of people say they are toxic and some people say not. Unless I'm starving and deserted I'll keep my distance.





I've also been prepping for my first weekend at the Hampton Market. I'm really stoked about that. It's a lot of work. I have important meetings that I'll announce down the road when things are set enough to be public knowledge. So I've been handling, handling, handling...I'm also about to debut a few new soap types in the shop and have weaned out 3 for the season.


I broke my laptop. I needed to go to the restroom in a hurry and was in the middle of some internet stuff. I took the computer with me and there was a SPIDER! For anyone who isn't aware, I'm terrified of spiders. It's so bad I had to get rid of a tomato my mother in law left at my house because the stem looked like one of those nasty house spiders. I could live with snakes and mice but spiders are where I draw the line. I dropped the computer and it hasn't been the same since. Jaime has been diligently working on it. I broke the hard drive.


I also wanted to let everyone know that because of the glitch all of my reviews have been pushed back an entire week. Hopefully within the next few days my layout will be back and I'll be glitch free. I hope everyone else is back to problem free!       

Popular Posts