The Downtown Hampton Market Place


So, today is all business again as I have a new venture! My husband and I are proud to announce that we will be permanent vendors at the Downtown Hampton Market Place. I'm really looking forward to being part of the festivities. The Market is open most every Saturday throughout Summer and Fall. There is a calendar of the exact dates, location, times, etc...on my main websites locations page:

http://www.milkandhoneynaturals.net/locations.html

You will be able to find my set up on Queensway from 9:00am-1:00pm. It is so much more than just a small Market. They have live music from amazing groups such as 327 South, Hard Knox, River Gypsies and many, many, many more. They also have fresh produce, handmade arts and crafts, beer and wine tasting, gardening seminars, cooking demonstrations, baked goods, seafood, children’s activities and inflatable's, you name it! It truly is fun for the whole family.


Hopefully one of the weekends throughout the season we'll see you there!

Popular Posts