my new Krustbuster


After you have kids these types of “as seen on TV” inventions all start to make perfect sense. Our issue is that the kids like PB&J’s with lots of PB and lots of J. That makes for a squishy messy little sandwich. Out of nowhere without even the slightest hint that crust can be omitted from a sandwich, the kids started to hate it!? I thought this was something parents start with their kids but it turns out it’s the other way around. Most kids hate crust naturally.


At first I was cutting all of our sandwiches and PB was getting all over the house. One day on a whim I bought a pack of Uncrustables. The kids loved them, ate them on their own and I didn’t find wiped PB&J hidden all over the house afterwards. But $1 for a small circle sandwich plus all the storage space needed in the freezer + defrost time = no thanks! I’ll do it myself.


There were several types of sandwich sealers and cutters that I found. I leaned towards Krustbuster because it saves the most sandwich. I hate wasting food, I hate that I have to cut crust so I was certainly going to make sure that the buster I chose kept as much of the goods as possible.


Well, the thing rocks! Now I can make quick sloppy sandwiches with whatever I want in the middle, bust it and pass it to the kids. No crust, no mess and seriously inexpensive. I give this two thumbs up.

PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts