Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts


This is my favorite brussels sprout recipe! I use to like them sautéed in butter or steamed but the past couple of years I’ve grown to really love them baked crispy in the oven. I make them at least once a week, if not twice. They are that good.

>>> INGREDIENTS <<<

1 container of fresh brussels
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste


>>> DIRECTIONS <<<

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. I first make sure I pick really nice looking brussels sprouts. They don’t have any shaggy outer layers or dry bottoms. They are beautiful and bright green. Wash your brussels and cut them in half from stem to tip. Toss them in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Lightly spritz a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and lay the brussels cut side down. Then just lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.


Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes on the first side, then flip and go for another 10 on the second. That’s it! They are SO good!! 

PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts